Manufacturing and Quality excellence have been a thrust area at VV Labs. VV Labs operations started from the Manufacturing facility that was setup at Bollaram industrial area, Hyderabad, India. All of VV Labs facilities are WHO GMP Certified.
Some of the salient features of the design of the manufacturing facilities are as follows:
- The manufacturing facilities are in separate blocks.
- Segregation of every critical processing activity in each zone to avoid cross contamination.
- No wood or asbestos used.
- Each processing area has separate AHU’s
- Each processing area conforming to USF standard 209E class of cleanliness, viz 100,1000,10000,and 100000 with respect to room air changes, pressure, flow direction and particle count.
- DUO pass RO system, multistage distillation plant with loop system, water for injection with online monitoring of pH, temperature, conductivity a TOC requirement.
- Isolated and dedicated production facilities for non-betalactum and beta-lactum dosage forms.
The plants are equipped with high speed machines and integrated packaging lines from the best manufacturers in India for cost effectiveness like multi-station tablet press, high speed vials and ampoules filling lines, high speed liquid lines as well as capsules, creams and lotions are some of the examples.
All the machines are PLC based.